Top 5 steve jobs quotes

Top 5 Steve Jobs Quotes

1.Your work is going to fill a large part of
your life, and the only way to be truly
satisfied is to do what you believe is
great work. And the only way to do great
work is to love what you do. If you
haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't
settle. As with all matters of the heart,
you'll know when you find it.
Steve Jobs

2.Your time is limited, so don't waste it
living someone else's life. Don't be
trapped by dogma - which is living with
the results of other people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of others' opinions
drown out your own inner voice. And most
important, have the courage to follow
your heart and intuition.
Steve Jobs

3.No one wants to die. Even people who
want to go to heaven don't want to die to
get there. And yet death is the
destination we all share. No one has ever
escaped it. And that is as it should be,
because Death is very likely the single
best invention of Life. It is Life's
change agent. It clears out the old to
make way for the new.
Steve Jobs

4.You can't connect the dots looking
forward; you can only connect them
looking backwards. So you have to trust
that the dots will somehow connect in
your future. You have to trust in
something - your gut, destiny, life,
karma, whatever. This approach has
never let me down, and it has made all
the difference in my life.
Steve Jobs

5.For the past 33 years, I have looked in
the mirror every morning and asked
myself: 'If today were the last day of
my life, would I want to do what I am
about to do today?' And whenever the
answer has been 'No' for too many days
in a row, I know I need to change
something.
Steve Jobs

Read also top 5 war quotes